Neighbourhood Plan Meetings Jan 2017 – April 2018

Neighbourhood Plan Meetings
10th January 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – How to prepare a plan
17th January 2017 – Attended CPRE meeting
25th January 2017 – Meeting with Isabel Nicholls, Lisa Blewitt and David Nelson at DBC – Neighbourhood Status
26th January 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Application for Neighbourhood Status
15th February 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Requirements for Neighbourhood Planning Website
27th February 2017 – Meeting with Lisa Johnstone, Web Designer
3rd March 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Neighbourhood Planning Consultant appointed and commencement of plans for Drop In Event.
10th March 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Questionnaire drafted. Grant submission to be drafted.
19th March 2017 – Visit to Whittington Parish to ascertain how they proceeded with their Neighbourhood Plan event.
20th March 2017 – Meeting with Isabel Nicholls at DBC – Approval of Neighbourhood Status and printing for Drop In Event
26th March 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Review of Meeting with Whittington Parish Council
18th April 2017 – Attended Locality Neighbourhood Plan Networking Event – North East at County Hall, Durham
18th April 2017 – Attended CPRE meeting
24th April 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Meeting with Jo-Anne Garrick, Neighbourhood Planning Consultant
28th April 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Questionnaire
7th May 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Final Plans for Drop In Event: printing posters, invitations and slide show
16th May 2017 – Attended CPRE meeting
20th May 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Drop In Event held
21st May 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Review of Drop In Event & Arrange Distribution of Questionnaires
16th June 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Review Questionnaire Response & Discuss Draft Consultation
20th June 2017 – Attended CPRE meeting
30th June 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Agree Principles of Analysis and Database
5th July 2017 –Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Review New Database and Contents
14th July 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Review of Consultation Report
18th July 2017 – Attended CPRE meeting
26th July 2017 – Meeting with Jo-Anne Garrick, Neighbourhood Planning Consultant to discuss preparation of Visions and Objectives and distribution of draft to Parish. Discuss applying for remainder of grant and technical support
2nd August 2017 – Meeting with Fiona McCall at DBC
27th August 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Collate Feedback forms and discuss database to collect community’s views
3rd September – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Discussed settlement boundaries & use of technical support grant
10th September 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group Update on Draft Vision and Objectives Feedback Form and allocation of Settlement Boundaries
17th September 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Discussed next step of process
24th September 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Final update on Draft Vison and Objectives feedback forms, Technical Support and review Timetable
8th October 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Technical Support, feedback from Neighbourhood Planning Consultant and review Timetable
10th October 2017 – Attended Cabinet Meeting at DBC re proposed Conservation Status for Low Coniscliffe
15th October 2017 – Consultants Draft of Neighbourhood Plan and update on Housing Needs Assessment
22nd October 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Review Draft Neighbourhood Plan and make amendments, additions etc.
29th October 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Discussed contacting Aecom to prepare draft Design Statement
5th November 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Reviewed Housing Needs Assessment
12th November 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Agreed suggestions for inclusion in draft Neighbourhood Plan
13th November 2017 – Introductory Meeting with Wei Deng regarding preparation of Design Code
19th November 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – to discuss settlement boundaries to include in draft Neighbourhood Plan
21st November 2017 –- Application submitted to Natural England to list bronze age burial mound as heritage asset
21st November 2017 – Attended CPRE meeting
22nd November 2017– Meeting with Councillor McEwan and Ros Kain Conservation Officer for DBC. Discussed reasons for Low Coniscliffe Conservation Proposal being rejected.
23rd November 2017– Meeting with Jo-Anne Garrick, Neighbourhood Planning Consultant to establish any further additions or amendments required to draft Neighbourhood Plan
24th November 2017– Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Discussion on green space to be included in Neighbourhood Plan
27th November 2017 – Meeting with Aecom regarding Design Code. Provided all details Group felt should be included in the Design Code for preparation of the draft by 18th December 2017
10th December 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Discussed green space to be included in Neighbourhood Plan and inclusion of Nature Reserve and extension of the Community Forest as a Community Action
13th December 2017 – Meeting with David Hand and Fiona McCall from DBC and our Neighbourhood Planning Consultant Jo-Anne Garrick to share our Vision and Objectives of the draft plan
17th December 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – to review draft Design Code, discuss green space and community actions for Neighbourhood Plan
19th December 2017 – Attended CPRE meeting
27th December 2017 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – To review requirements to complete draft plan

2018
3rd January 2018 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – To set date for Community Consultation event
7th January 2018 – Attended DBC Cabinet meeting – Housing Needs
10th January 2018 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – To provide update on draft Neighbourhood Plan and determine actions prior to Community Consultation event
12th January 2018 – Revised Draft Design Code completed
14th January 2018 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – To establish settlement boundaries and allocation of green space. To draft statutory consultee letters.
16th January 2018 – Attended CPRE meeting
16th January 2018 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – To complete supporting details for green space on proformas
21st January 2018 – Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group – Reviewed list of consultees and considered potential housing sites
28th January 2018 Discussed proposed green space and reviewed settlement boundaries.
2nd February 2018 Discussed method of ascertaining details of land owners. Reviewed draft letters to landowners and owners of green space. Completed proformas for each identified potential housing site.
15th February 2018 Considered designation with English Heritage of historic valued structures. Discussed responses received from landowners.
20th February 2018 Attended CPRE Meeting
25th February 2018 Reviewed outstanding requirements for draft neighbourhood plan.
4th March 2018 Discussed Darlington Local Plan, End of Grant Report, and date for Consultation Event.
5th March 2018 Draft 3 of the Design Principles produced.
11th March 2018 Reviewed consultancy fees. Discussed outstanding matters.
7th March 2018 Draft 3 of Neighbourhood Plan produced.
12th March 2018 Attended Parish Council meeting.
12th March 2018 Draft Neighbourhood Plan approved by parish council.
18th March 2018 Determined start and end dates for consultation period and documents to be added to website.
20th March 2018 Attended CPRE meeting
25th March 2018 Discussed date for consultation event and outstanding issues
3rd April 2018 Discussed layout of hall and public notice
10th April 2018 Discussed invitations, distribution and printing

Draft Housing Needs Assessment completed

Draft Design Code completed

Draft Neighbourhood Plan completed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *